Service projects are conducted in various parts across Australia to meet local needs. These are distinct from the work of the Academy of Human Excellence and Health in Kind which deliver a range of programs in training and health care in states across Australia, as well as overseas.
The Heart of Love Foundation (HLF) also supports programs internationally. We believe that service crosses all borders and as such we are supporting a major educational initiative in India at this time.
QUEENSLAND – BRISBANE
- Weekly lunch provided to 100 students and staff at The Toogoolawa School, Ormeau, QLD
- Weekly food hampers delivered to families of Toogoolawa School students
- Weekly Saturday food distribution to the homeless
NEW SOUTH WALES – MURWILLUMBAH
- Weekly food hampers packed and delivered to needy families
- Providing breakfast to students of local high school throughout the school term
- Monthly social program for local indigenous elders including transport and lunch
WESTERN AUSTRALIA – PERTH
- Provision of food hampers each week to Minnawarra House
- Weekly program with group of elderly residents run by Sunshine Welfare Action Mission Inc in Perth
VICTORIA – MELBOURNE
- Friday evening dinner service for needy residents of suburban caravan park